Waveup is a global consulting company with a focus on the venture capital market. We provide a wide range of services, from fundraising support (financial modeling, pitch decks, investment memorandums) to business strategy development (new market entry, growth strategies, M&A opps scouting, etc.).
As of today, our portfolio includes:
– 450+ projects with renowned clients around the world (Bolt, Ecco, Skechers, Oura Ring, Ofo, AirNewZealand, and many more);
– Tier-1 funds in Silicon Valley, startups from TechCrunch and Y Combinator;
– $400M+ of investments raised by our clients in the last year across 60+ industries (from blockchain gaming to e-learning and music labels).
As Waveup is growing its global footprint, we are seeking an Art Director who will effectively lead the design team and manage our presentation design projects.
💻 What you’ll do:
– Follow creative direction, working in a group dynamic, and actively participate in projects
– Create visually appealing graphic layouts and transform complex business language into visual concepts
– Perform task allocation, monitor team implementation progress and other day-to-day work activities
– Collaborate with project managers and other team members to ensure that schedules are accurate and realistic and deadlines met
– Provide feedback to team members including formal performance reviews as well as maintaining on-going feedback loop
– Ensure all the stages of the team’s creative process meet the artistic quality criteria and performance
📌 What we’ll expect from you:
– 3+ years of experience in graphic design, fine arts, or related field (+ background in presentation design)
– Proven working experience as Art Director, Design Head or Team Lead
– Ability to effectively collaborate with a team of graphic designers
– Ability to critically communicate and persuade around design concepts
– Passion for design; not satisfied with status quo and always thinking of ways to improve
– Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with minimal oversight
– Readiness to tackle challenges in a fast-paced environment
– Ability to work full-time (remotely)
📌 We give:
– Opportunities for quick career progression
– Dynamic and interesting work side by side with CEOs of top companies and startups across the globe
– Young and cool team
– Competitive salary (we do salary reviews every 3-6 months as you develop)
📩 Apply now and join the Waveup team!